BIANCHI CV is Bianchi's INTEGRATED VIBRATION CANCELLING SYSTEM for cycling, with innovative and exclusive use of Materials Sciences Corporation's patented Countervail® material.
Countervail® is a patented viscoelastic carbon material with a unique fiber architecture that cancels up to 80% of vibrations while increasing the stiffness and strength of our carbon frames and forks.
Traditional passive damping in frames using superficial rubber inserts and isolators are marginally effective compared to the integrated carbon Countervail® system developed by Bianchi for cycling and tested in NASA aerospace operations.
ONE TECHNOLOGY TUNED FOR EVERY NEED
Bianchi's Countervail® Vibration Cancelling system has been specifically tuned to provide different advantages to improve performance for each type of riding.
RACING / SPECIALISSIMA
Specialissima is the next Countervail® evolution: ultralight formula
- Ultralight and rigid
- Full energy transfer into power
- Fast and reactive during climbing and unparalleled control and precision in descents
RACING / OLTRE XR.4
Oltre XR.4 is the cutting edge of aerodynamics
- hold an extreme aero position at high speeds for longer and maximize aerodynamic advantage
- Reduced muscle fatigue
- Increased peak power output
ENDURANCE RACING / INFINITO CV
Infinito CV is the first model where the integrated system Countervail® has been introduced
- Maximized ride control and handling
- Reduced muscle fatigue during long distance rides
- Increased peak power output over long distances
TIME TRIAL & TRIATHLON / AQUILA CV
Aquila CV has been developed to obtain the best performance in professional time trial
- Maintain the best aero position in varied road conditions
- Reduced upper body muscle fatigue, empowering legs strength and increasing overall performance
- Reduce energy consumption
CROSS COUNTRY MTB / METHANOL CV
Methanol CV recalibrates performance as the fastest, most composed cross-country MTB ever created.
- Reduced fatigue
- Maximum power delivery
- Greater control